GENERAL PRESS SPECIFICATIONS:
- 1.1 Cutting Size: 84” (L-R) x 75″ (F-B)
- 1.2 Cutting Speed: 8 Strokes per min. feeding 72″ (with a 1-up die, cutting 1 ply ofmaterial, you will process 3,840 parts in 8 hrs).
- 1.3 Rigid four (4) post construction with normalized steel frame to minimize deflection.
- 1.4 Press is equipped with a toggle mechanism for controlling position of cutting head. Press can die cut through parts and/or “kiss cut” without the need for positive mechanical stops.
- 1.5 Pressurized lubrication system for toggle system, automatically controlled.
- 1.6 Toggle system is completely guarded as interpreted by the manufacturer to meet OSHA standards.
- 1.7 Press is equipped with fault lights indicating – low oil level, oil over temperature, feed system fault, and low lubrication pressure.
- 1.8 The hydraulic unit is air-cooled. The 40 HP hydraulic motor is totally enclosed.
- 1.9 All hydraulic and electrical components are labeled according to the hydraulic/electrical schematics.
- 2.1 The feed system will uses the following Cutting Belts;
- 2.1.1 Nylon
- 2.1.2 Urethane
- 2.1.3 A special belt for heat to transfer, cut, and move the cut parts for picking. The power driven pinch roll on the infeed will help hold down the material.
- 2.2 The Feed systems can be one of the following:
- 3.1 Press is equipped with a Manual Pneumatic Die Clamp System for quick and easy die changes. We can also upgrade this to a Motorized Die Rail Mover System, that will be ran from the HMI.
- 3.2 These presses will be equipped with a 1/4″ steel wear plate to protect fabrication from the back of the steel rule dies.
- 4.1 Press and toggle system is completely guarded as interpreted by the manufacturer to meet OSHA/ANSI standards. The sides of the press will have mechanical guards. The feed conveyors will have hinged and electrically interlocked guards at the front and back of the press. Press is equipped with E-stops or E-Stop cables.
- 5.1 We use Allen Bradley PLC’s.
- 5.2 Pendant station will be mounted on the electrical cabinet, and, it will have a swivel, swing-arm design to operate from either side of the press. A Touch Screen / HMI (10”) will be mounted on the pendant to control all press functions. The touchscreen eliminates the standard push button-style by using various menus. All the commands to operate the press are incorporated in the touchscreen.
- 5.3 Press will have a batch counter (through the touchscreen) for entering the desired number of impressions to be made. Once this number is reached, the press will stop.
- 5.4 The Press will have a REMOTE device in the electrical cabinet for remote hook up for troubleshooting or program changes.
- Press will be guaranteed against any defective parts or workmanship
for one year or 2,000 hours, whichever comes first. Repairs and
replacements will be wholly at our expense if, upon our inspection, we
have found them to have occurred through normal operation and not