Bob is the former president and CEO of Bruno Machinery Corporation with over 40 years of press experience. Sean Bruno was the VP of Manufacturing, and he has nearly 15 years of sales and management experience.
Bob Bruno, Sr. started the BRUNO press line in 1972 – which includes mechanical, hydraulic-mechanical, and direct-acting presses for die cutting, embossing and mold-and-trimming.
Over 900 BRUNO presses have been manufactured for companies cutting non-metallic parts throughout the world – prominently in the automotive, carpet, puzzle, toy, gasket, furniture and many other industries. BRUNO presses are always made in the USA.
Our reputation and commitment to quality, performance and service is too important to ever be compromised. In the years to come, we will continue to expand our customer base and product line…but never at the expense of lowering our standards for product quality and customer service.
1. The customer is our reason for being here.
2. It takes months to find a customer, seconds to lose one.
3. Always be courteous and polite during each customer contact.
4. The best surprise is…no surprise.
5. Continually look for ways to improve quality and value to our customers.