We will use our professionally trained staff with over 75 years experience to inspect, report and complete the correct rebuilding process for your machine(s).
- BRUNO presses will be completely disassembled and inspected.The inspections include:
- Die check for cracks
- Measurements on bushing wear
- Check flatness on press fabrications
- Check parallelism and alignment on all bores
- All pins will be checked for straightness and cracks
- The press will have the following items replaced:
- All the bushings
- Rod seals
- Lube System lines and fittings
- All pins polished
- The Hydraulic System will be completely flushed and cleaned:
- New filters
- New valves and o-rings
- New Cylinders
- Repaired pump
- The Electrical System will be completely new.
- Guarding will be completely new.
- BRUNO will then re-assemble the machine and do a complete testing of the system before shipping to your plant.
A BRUNO PRESS REBUILD WILL TAKE YOU FROM HERE: